Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 14, 2021 18:08 (). Last successful fetch was on October 07, 2020 13:27 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 182965907 series 1508422
- Her humble beginnings. They were squatters before.
- How she learned entrepreneurship at a young age
- how she would sell at Matabungkay Beach when she was a teenager, with heavy bilao on her head
- She would see airplanes and big houses…and that inspired her to dream, pandesal, candies,
- What and who inspired her to write a book
- How one company bought 4,500 copies of her book for their employees!
- How she started as an entrepreneur in Canada
- How she hit rock bottom in her health and relationships, and how she bounced back
- How she met Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- She even gave tips on how to mend a broken heart and how to stay happily married.
- “It’s the power of prayer that helped me.”
- When you have this message, the truly rich people, they go out of their way to help you.
- God is using me to be a messenger.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.
- Everything happens for a reason and the reason is to serve us well. Trust the process.
- When you donate your time and volunteer, you meet all these wonderful people.
I wish you success and happiness!
Seminar Philippines Recommends:
The post WCP 005: You Have the Power to Achieve Your Dreams with Jhet van Ruyven first appeared on Seminar Philippines.