Manage episode 241305152 series 2045211
It’s great to invest in your own success, but it’s even better to invest wisely. There are so many life coaches and gurus on the market that you needn’t—and shouldn’t!—settle for the cheapest. Firstly: you’re worth more than that; secondly: some coaches aren’t exactly bringing anything new to the table; and most importantly, you need to find a coach who suits your goals and your needs.
In the next hour, I’m going to outline eight guideposts you should follow for making investments that are actually worth the money you put into them—and also give you a heads up for the red flags you should be on the lookout for.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why it’s so much easier to launch a business in the digital age compared to how it used to be.
- Even with modern advantages, though, you still need drive, resolve and aptitude for your business to grow and persevere.
- Be sure to research the coaches and mentors you’re considering investing in so you know if they’re worth the money.
- Really think about what you consider to be true metrics for success.
- Is the person you’re thinking of taking on as a coach living the life you want to emulate?
- How the free content coaches provide to anybody curious can tell you if their paid stuff is worth it.
- Are their courses priced reasonably enough that you don’t go into debt trying to improve yourself?
- Make sure that the courses you’re purchasing are original! You’ll be surprised how frequently lesser-known coaches will try to copy more established ones.
- When in doubt, go with what your gut tells you!
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for this episode comes from:
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
Bench Bookkeeping. It's automated bookkeeping and all you have to do is sync your credit cards, bank accounts, website and then upload bills. A real bookkeeper will do the rest! It makes my life a total dream. When you sign up here, you’ll get 1 free month of bookkeeping + 20% off your first 6 months. With that free trial month, Bench will do your last month’s books with no credit card required so you can test it out, see the graphs, the statements, and how it works! Literally one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my business.