Manage episode 245896529 series 1923788
Mandy Balak is the host of the Ace Talks Podcast but like most podcasters I know, her show is just one of many amazing offerings she's created for her community.
As the Founder and CEO of Ace, Mandy is a great example of someone who launched a podcast as an extension of her existing brand. She already had customers and a community to market the show to and an established business that could benefit.
In this episode, Mandy shared:
- The impact her podcast had on Ace and her personal brand
- The obstacles her had to overcome to launch a podcast
- The first podcast she listened to
- What makes a good podcast
Ready to launch your own show?
Listeners get 40% off "Launch a Podcast on a Budget" in-person workshops and online course with code "freedomfriends".
- Follow Mandy
- Discover the Ace Class
- List to the Ace Talks Podcast
- Enrol in Launch a Podcast on a Budget
- Get Resources for Freedom Seekers
- Join the Freedom Lifestyle community
- Follow Sam
This episode’s show notes are brought to you by Vurbl 🎧
Vurbl is launching new technology for audio creators like me 🙋♀️, so our message is broadcast loud and clear. Join the beta at Vurbl.com
About the show:
✨ Freedom Lifestyle represents the movement towards freedom in life and work. We interview entrepreneurial people who've created a lifestyle of independence, that's on their own terms. We discover their version of the Freedom Lifestyle, learn how they got there and reflect on the impact its had. ✨