Manage episode 272033415 series 2355391
There is so much still to learn from The Tour, that we're unpacking the entire second week:
- Being "Race Ready"; you should be ready to race at a moment's notice and know how to get yourself in race form in a short period!
- The best and worst tactics of the week
- Mastering the art of racing
- How to make sure you're a part of the "winning" move
- Which team used "critical power" numbers to win a stage
- The bluff that MItchelton-Scott may be attempting
- Which riders have done too much indoor training
- Our apology to Richie Porte
- Knowing how to race to your current form
- Analysing the expert opinion of ex director Johan Bruyneel
And, our predictions for the final week of racing!
If you want to learn how to TRAIN SMARTER and RACE FASTER, you can join our weekly email at: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.