Manage episode 273209377 series 1941164
My guest today is my great friend and fabulous business woman - Doreen - or Dorz Brown.
She runs Doreen Brown Consulting - providing accessible Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services and affordable web design to small business owners and solopreneurs. With programs, challenges, and full consulting options all available - Dorz brings an infectious energy to what can usually be a very data-driven and heavy area of marketing.
In this episode we chat about:
- How she got started in her business with $200 in her bank account and what led her to falling in love with the area of search engine optimisation
- We talk about how she manages to guard her time religiously and the tricks she uses in her calendar to do this.
- We talk about the beach ball way of looking at perspective (I’d never heard this analogy before and I love it)
- How over the years she has learned to listen to her gut instinct so much more.
- The tricks she uses to recharge and reset
- How she never wants to have totally fulfilled her life purpose - this is a great reframe on this concept
- AND - we officially announce our brand new collaboration together - which is going to be incredible - you’re going to want to get involved, and you’ll be able to tell how we ridiculously excited we both are about it!
I get so much of an Inspo-boost and an injection of energy every time I speak with Dorz and I know you’re going to too!
THE RESET EXPERIENCE
On this episodes we also officially launch The Reset Experience - for business owners and solopreneurs who want to re-engage with the head AND the heart of their business - this event is for you - now OFFICIALLY open for you to reserve your spot http://bit.ly/theresetexperience
This part virtual retreat, part power workshop experience is only $129 for an entire day of resetting, recharging and re-optimising you and your business after the rollercoaster that has been 2020 so far!
But with super limited spots and tickets available now, this one is only for the action takers.