Manage episode 275265216 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why you would like your counterpart to say “No” and not “Yes” when you negotiate with them
- Why you need agreement from your counterparty three times to close a business deal
- How to use loss aversion to your advantage in negotiations
- How to use the Ackerman model in negotiations
- Ask the Investors: Should I include short positions in my all-weather portfolio?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Chris Voss’ book, Never Split the difference – Read reviews of this book
- Tweet directly to Chris Voss
- Chris Voss’ company, Black Swan Group
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Get the most competitive rate if you’re looking to get a mortgage or refinance in Canada with Breezeful. Plus, get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card at your closing.
- Take part of OurCrowd's Pandemic Innovation Fund today.
- Invest in the very same paintings as millionaires and billionaires, at a fraction of the cost, with Masterworks. Use promo code WSB to skip the 70,000 waitlist to get first dibs. (Important Disclaimer)
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.