#006 - Start-Up Founder Interview With Maria Ryder of Exclusive Event Solutions GmbH - Episode - 006
Manage episode 276092650 series 2816427
In this first podcast series, today you will learn more about Maria Ryder and her decision together with her husband to start a new business in Switzerland, to relocate and more.
Having both been in the meetings, events and conference organising industry for over 15 years, it was a logical move to start again when they arrived in Switzerland.
Maria in this episode explains what her past experience has taught her, how her obvious passion for events and making memories will help her and the team to be successful as they work through their first year of trading in Switzerland.
Maria takes time out during the podcast to share insight and advice, she reiterates the importance of planning, flexibility and how sustainability makes an event even more experiential
Questions covered include:
- 01:04 - Maria talks about her passion for event organisation and management
- 02:13 - The secret for organising a successful and memorable event
- 04:07 - The importance of flexibility
- 05:29 - Managing multiple event demands and suppliers professionally
- 08:05 - Past experience and its importance today for launching in Switzerland
- 10:40 - Making the best situation possible out of the COVID-19 pandemic
- 13:30 - Hybrid event solutions during COVID-19
- 15:10 - The importance of supporting local suppliers and relationships
- 16:35 - Advice for someone organising their first event
- 18:00 - Experiential events and the future
For show notes and Maria`s contact information:
Link to our group website - www.zurichnetworkinggroup.com full podcast show notes, speaker bio and contact information
We hope you enjoyed this local business founder episode and PLEASE remember to let us know if you would like a specific topic or industry covered in a future episode.
You would help us to deliver content you want to listen to and to be relevant to our new audience.
If you do get 5 minutes, why not take a look at our group resources and find out more about the people who are sharing their knowledge and their businesses.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/travers)