Manage episode 278191826 series 2808926
In this episode of Ask Denis, Denis talks about how do you work with somebody that is contented in what they do in their daily job. These people don’t aim to get promoted, happy with what they are doing, and then you’ll notice that their performance starts to drop. So, what do you do?
In this episode, I talk about the following:
- Dealing with employees that are contented with what they’re doing and still performing well
- Dealing with employees that are contented with what they’re doing but their performance starts to drop
- Possible reasons why these circumstances happen and how to fix them.
- What are we doing to help and support our employees?
- It’s the leader’s job to inspire employees to be the best they could be
- Questions to ask yourself why your employees aren’t performing well
- Start thinking about what you can do for these people
“We can’t make people do things, but you know what? We’ve got to get them and inspire them.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“I truly believe that we have to find the right people for the right roles.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/