Manage episode 281710639 series 1204601
Do you want to know how to use a TEDx event to skyrocket your expert credibility? Listen as TEDx organizer, Sarah Lawrence shares behind-the-scenes tips and techniques you need to know about presenting on a TEDx stage.
In this week's powerful episode "How to Use TEDx to Skyrocket Your Expert Credibility" you will discover...
- How to get clear on what a TEDx event is and isn't
- What is the power of being a TEDx speaker, and why should you even consider being one
- The exact steps from wanting to be a TEDx speaker, to actually delivering your talk
- What is the timeline from start to finish
- Common mistakes speakers make who want to perform on a TEDx stage
- Demystifying TEDx events
- And a whole lot more...
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices