Manage episode 285013732 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about screaming out of limousine sunroofs, loading dishwashers the right way, keeping unwanted photos from friends, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it rude to leave a note on a dishwasher about how to load it?
- What do I say to people who ask why I'm vegetarian?
- Is it rude to scream your head off out of a limousine sunroof?
- Should you say something if a friend was undercharged when making a purchase?
- How long do I have to keep friends' photos?
- Vent: Things our mother-in-law does
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian