Manage episode 285843775 series 2841921
We open the robe and share some vintage career origin stories.
And we save Mike's soul by answering a few emails.
- The Coder: The Coder is made from 100% cotton terry velour for soft, cozy wear. Embroidered on the left chest with a classic white on black Coder Radio logo.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Datadog: Try Datadog free by starting a your 14-day trial and receive a free t-shirt once you install the agent.
- A Cloud Guru: ACG's spring sale is the perfect time to plant the seeds for your digital transformation. Fast track to cloud with the most effective and comprehensive cloud learning platform. Promo Code: springintocloud21
- Coder Radio Episode 400 Poster — Celebrate 400 episodes of Coder Radio with this word cloud tribute poster.
- The Coder — Look and feel comfortable, while kicking ass. Life is better in a robe.
- Keychron K3 Ultra-slim Wireless Mechanical Keyboard — Keychron K3 Ultra-slim Wireless Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard has included keycaps for both Windows and macOS, and users can hotswap every switch in seconds with the hot-swappable version.
- Keychron K3 review — If you need the lightest and smallest low-profile mechanical keyboard, Keychron's new K3 fits the bill.
- Keychron K3 Travel Pouch
- Keychron K6 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard — Crafted to maximize your workspace with an ergonomic design, while retaining all necessary multimedia and function keys. The hot-swappable version offers the freedom to easily personalize your typing experience without soldering.
- RSI Work Regime — When Chris mentioned his ongoing battle against RSI on episode 401, it got me thinking about a few coding techniques I rely on.
- Start with a niche — One of the most common mistakes is to ignore niches and just try to attract all kinds of customers. It’s essential to find 1-2 ponds to start from and then expand to the other, larger, and more promising lakes and oceans
- Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1 — Our unification efforts offer something for all .NET developers. If you are desktop app developer, there are new opportunities for you to reach new users. If you are a mobile app developer, you will benefit from using the mainline .NET tools and APIs while targeting iOS and Android platforms. If you are a web or cloud developer, it will be easier to expose services to .NET mobile apps and share code with them.