Manage episode 288077261 series 2394482
You’ve earned the promotion and the respect of your peers. To the people around you, you’ve “made it.” But lately, you feel like you’re coasting, or maybe idling in place. And you have a nagging feeling that there must be something more out there.
In this episode, Michael and Megan answer a letter from long-time listener Caitlin who is in your shoes and not sure what to do next. They discuss different root issues that might be at play and show you how to create a vision for the entirety of your life—not just your career.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The value of non-achievement time
- How burnout can be a sign you need to focus on other life domains
- The benefits of learning something new and being a beginner again
- The power of positive uncertainty and being stretched
- 3 steps to breaking through when you feel complacent