Manage episode 288274423 series 2533775
Eggs and dairy are certainly no stranger to this podcast. However, even with all my experience, I've never been able to figure out how to keep things going year-after-year without heading back to the store. In order to help solve this very problem, in today's episode I'm bringing in my good friend Kate Schat. Kate runs her blog, Venison for Dinner, and has dedicated her life to homesteading and homeschooling. Kate lends her expertise and experience when it comes to creating self-sustaining, closed loop solutions for eggs and dairy. In our season long quest to break ourselves free from the systems that society has built for us, Kate is a wealth of information for anyone who choses to strike out on their own.
Connect with Kate below: http://venisonfordinner.com/
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead