Manage episode 289736200 series 2909594
Are you looking to start a gym and considering a fitness franchise? When you first begin to research, it can be overwhelming. Most fitness entrepreneurs have no idea what questions to ask or how to find a franchisee with a proven success record.
Buying into the right brand, products, service, and business model is no small commitment. No matter what fitness concept you’re considering, it’s important to empower yourself to make the right decision.
In today’s Fitness Franchise Podcast episode, Bryce Henson and Bedros Keuilian break down eight questions to ask before buying a fitness franchise.
We’ll cover the importance of community impact, serving the ideal marketplace, why pre-marketing during the build is essential, tips to motivate your broker to find the right location, the optimal layout for a gym, planning out expenses, strategies to differentiate yourself from the competition, and so much more.
“When you out care your competition, then you’ll eventually win. Always take the long game, and your facility will thrive.” -Bryce Henson
“Competition becomes irrelevant when value is demonstrated, and differentiation is positioned.” -Bedros Keulian
What you don't want to miss:
- 1:47 #1 How do I know if opening a fitness business is right for me?
- 4:19 #2 What is the best client demographic?
- 8:40 #3 How did 2020 impact the fitness industry?
- 11:58 #4 What is the timeline to open a fitness business?
- 15:48 #5 What are some strategies for finding a location?
- 19:20 #6 How do I create the facility I want?
- 21:19 #7 What is the most significant expense of running a gym?
- 25:30 #8 What do I need to know about the competition?
Connect with us on the socials: