Manage episode 291226455 series 1412085
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #10:
- How a tiny brain-manipulating machine helps understand neurological disease and neurotrauma..
- How to simplify your life.
- Why you're struggling to maintain a healthy weight.
- Why your body replaces cells at incredible speed.
- How to identify "hot spots" of aging and disease in DNA.
- How zombie genes come to life after you die.