Manage episode 291630319 series 1925558
The of Crew takes a bit of time to think through the lasting of effects of the Puritan work ethic on our modern day work place and work week. As we think calmly and gain perspective on our societal view on the workforce, we think through the impact that relationships have on a system where we try to work harder and develop a "work life" separate from our personal life.
The article Zac referenced and frequently thinks on : The nuclear family was a mistake
Love us? Or even just a like us? Find more [of Leadership] at...
- Our website ofleadership.com
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Via email at email@example.com
- And don't forget to subscribe to our podcast and leave a review!
- Like the tunes? Check out Jetler
- Check out Where Would You Like To Start by by Dr. David Freeman and Avrum Nadigel