Manage episode 294217475 series 3038
In COVID-19 clinical update #65, Daniel Griffin summarizes effects of non-pharmaceutical interventions, updated summer camp guidance from CDC, serology testing not recommended by FDA, antigen tests during a music event, inhibition of vaccine immunogenicity by methotrexate, phase 3 trial results for colchicine, and small airway disease as a post-acute sequelae.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Effects of vaccines and NPIs (JAMA)
- Guidance on summer camps (CDC)
- Antibody testing not recommended (FDA)
- Antigen testing at a music event (Lancet)
- Methotrexate and vaccine immunogenicity (Ann Rheum Dis)
- Colchicine phase 3 results (Lancet Resp Med)
- Small airway disease a post-acute sequelae (medRxiv)
- Letters read on TWiV 764
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org