Manage episode 294942712 series 2900877
Multifamily real estate investment can only be enriched by any career experience you may have, unrelated as it may be. In today’s episode, we speak with Savannah Arroyo, also known as the Networth Nurse, who has managed to direct her experience in the medical field into building a multifamily investment brand. We kick off the conversation with a bit of background on Savannah and her husband’s careers and she shares a bit about the value of setting long-term goals and breaking them down into smaller, more actionable steps. Next, we hear about Savannah’s three syndications in Oregon and how she and her husband have been able to raise capital through building a brand. We dive into the role of a specialist attorney in the syndication process and talk about network-building as a powerful investment tool, and Savannah gives us the inside scoop on the daily habits that fuel her success as both a registered nurse and real estate investor. Find out what coaching can and cannot provide and hear some mindset tips for beginner investors, as well as the immense value of learning from those who are doing what you would like to be doing. Finally, Savannah gives us her definition of success, and tells us how real estate investment has helped her and her husband find financial freedom. Tune in today for some valuable insights on multifamily real estate from a successful dual-career investor. We hope you join us!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Meet today’s guest, Savannah Arroyo, the Networth Nurse.
- How Savannah and her husband’s career skill sets have enriched their investment journeys.
- How to set long term goals and break them down into smaller, more actionable steps.
- Why education around syndication is key.
- A bit about Savannah’s three syndications and why she has chosen to syndicate them.
- Why she and her husband have chosen to invest in Oregon.
- The process of raising capital through building a brand.
- Hear about the role that Savannah’s attorney played in the process of syndication.
- The value of establishing a network.
- Some of the details of Savannah’s morning routine.
- Two books that have recently been influential on her journey.
- The role of coaching in her investment career and what a coach is unable to provide.
- Mindset tips for beginner investors.
- Learning from those who are doing what you want to be doing.
- How real estate investment has helped Savannah and her husband find financial freedom.
- How persistence and taking action has lead to Savannah’s success.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: