Manage episode 296952600 series 2908151
In this episode, Sina Haghighat talks to Aly Paws about how she found her purpose through Yoga which led to running her own Yoga practice. She offers Yoga teacher trainings around the world both online and in person and has facilitated annual retreats in Costa Rica and Peru.
Aly specialises in Therapeutic massage and Craniosacral therapy as well as SomatoEmotional Release and adores weaving these healing modalities into her yoga classes, workshops and retreats. She empowers people through health and wellness by using various practices of yoga, meditation, pranayama, dance, writing, play, laughter, creativity and travel.
Some of the questions asked:
- How did you get into Yoga?
- What are the different types of Yoga?
- What are the benefits of Yoga?
- What are the best practices for meditation?
In this episode you will learn:
- Channelling energy to the different Chakras
- What Yoga Nidra is and how it beneficial for sleep
- Breaking the mask and letting go of the ego
- Busting the myth of meditation
- Morning and evening routines
The 7 Chakras Booklet: https://www.alypaws.com/free-chakra-pdf-download
Yoga Courses: www.alypaws.com/digital-courses
Connect with Aly:
Instagram | @alypaws
Website | https://www.alypaws.com/
Connect with First Serve:
Instagram | @firstservepodcast
Connect with Sina:
Instagram | @sinahaghighat
Website | https://sinahaghighat.com/