Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on December 08, 2021 06:55 (). Last successful fetch was on November 02, 2021 03:32 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 296974000 series 2881608
- How I first came into contact with spiritually inclined youth.
- Where did the idea to use my summer holidays to stay in an ashram in India and serve with the monks come from?
- The feeling of coming back to the UK and navigating a spiritual existence and working in a Banking.
- Dealing with my own ego of thinking that finding spirituality has made me 'better' than others.
- What key lessons I learnt from my first trip to India, and learning to apply spiritual principles to your pursuits and goals without feeling you have to give up those dreams.
- Is spirituality for everyone?
- Meditating in India and implementing mantra meditation in my daily routine.
- The importance of my morning routine .
- The history and bigger vision of The Journey Onwards Podcast - the interactive, immersive family tree so that our ancestors stories can live on through audio podcasts and other multimedia.
- What does it mean to me to live a fulfilled life.
- Growing up with Jay Shetty and the influence he had on my spiritual journey.
- Deal with stress and using spirituality for stress management.
Find me on IG! instagram.com/anandsworld
Find Sina on IG:
More of First Serve Podcast: instagram.com/firstservepodcast