Manage episode 299188000 series 2909594
Your hosts Bryce Henson and Bedros Keuilian, share some of their business knowledge on the topic of hosting live events. Join in today’s discussion on how having multiple types of live events for your employees and clients can boost your retention, results, and referrals. Hear about the 6 types of events they focus on and what positive outcome they have for clients and team members.
- 01:00 - Join in today with hosts, Bryce Henson and Bedros Keuilian as they share the importance of having live events.
- 2:00 - Bedros speaks on the difference between having live events independent of group workout events.
- 3:30 - Hear more about Bryce and Bedros' most recent inclusive retreat in Arizona packing 10 hours of content a day.
- 5:15 - Bedros shares about Tim Grover, a trainer of Michael Jordan, one of their biggest speakers at their most recent event.
- 8:30 - Hear about a Navy Seal who suffered gunshots to the face and reconstructive surgery and how he worked through it.
- 10:00 - Both speakers' content was on mindset coaching and winning, hear how Bryce breaks this down.
- 11:33 - Bedros shares more on the value of live events from retreats to backyard bbq’s.
- 14:12 - What more can you do for your clients using live events?
- 16:46 - Learn about some of the charity events they are involved in and how these types of live events can help excel your business.
- 19:28 - Bedros speaks further on the value and benefit of incorporating these six types of live events: charity, grand opening, client celebrations, challenge celebrations, hikes, and retreats.
- 20:10 - Bryce shares how big of a marketing opportunity these events are as well, so make sure to have a photographer and/or videographer there to document them as well.
- 23:10 - Tag and follow @realbrycehenson and @bedroskeuilian
“Proximity is Power”
Follow us on the Socials: