Researcher Shares Thoughts About the Low-Carb/Keto Diet from Years of Research - Dom D’Agostino - Part 1
Manage episode 300547731 series 2886826
I had the pleasure of sitting down with Dom D’Agostino, a neuroscientist, researcher and associate professor at the University of South Florida. Dom is someone who I learned from when I first started my journey on a low-carb/keto way of eating. This is part one of a two part series. Make sure to check out both episodes as there is a lot of insightful information discussed.
We discuss the following in chronological order:
- Dom D’Agastino’s introduction.
- High cholesterol and what Dom did to manage this.
- Measuring ketones
- Is there an ideal amount of ketones we should be producing?
- Are there markers that may indicate a keto diet is not ideal?
- Eating the ‘rainbow’ on the carnivore diet. Adding fish to our diet.
- Measuring glyphosate
- Dom’s website: https://ketonutrition.org/about/
- Dom’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/DominicDAgosti2
- Dom’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominic.dagostino.kt/
- Wild Planet Wild Sardines: https://amzn.to/3ma8TsD
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, CARNIVORE CURE: https://amzn.to/37R4lOY
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/join-nutrition-with-judys-newsletter/
Nutrition with Judy Articles: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/articles/
Nutrition with Judy Resources: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/resources
Cutting Against the Grain Podcast: https://cutting-against-the-grain.simplecast.com
🌎 Website: https://www.nutritionwithjudy.com
📺 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/nutritionwithjudy
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Make sure to apply the $12 off coupon at Amazon