Manage episode 301747920 series 2807678
In episode #1850, Neil and Eric talk about the benefits of their TV appearances from a marketing perspective. Being on TV might make you feel famous but rarely does it translate into any immediate leads or ROI. However, TV appearances create credibility, and if used correctly, can have beneficial effects in the long term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil and Eric Learned From Being On TV.
- [00:49] Weighing up the poor ROI versus the big credibility of being on TV.
- [01:20] The long-term project of brand building.
- [01:56] How to use the proof of your TV appearances in your marketing.
- [02:29] That’s it for today!
- [02:30] Go to marketingschool.io/jobs to get access to our jobs board.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: