Manage episode 302216752 series 1867543
That's right ladies and gentlemen, it's time again to talk about the "most sought-after awards in the Amusement Industry". Before getting to that blunder, the guys have a lot to discuss. Kennywood is doing something dumb, counteracted by something kinda cool (per usual). SeaWorld sucks as we're hopeful all aware of by now. Sadly, once again tragedy has struck in our industry. Following The Golden Ticket ridicule that takes place in our second half, we discuss our weekly poll as typical (this week's being 'Is Blue Streak gone?').
- P'Sghetti Bowl Update
- Steel Curtain closes for the year with an announcement to rival the Volcano closure
- Kennywood asks their guests what color Phantom's Revenge should be
- Pantheon Opening Update - Members f'd again
- Child dies at Glenwood Caverns
- Adventureland announces plans to remove 3 rides and add ‘10’