Manage episode 302791384 series 1281907
Emily is the author of Loving and Living Your Way Through Grief. In this episode, we discuss what it's like to cope with the loss of loved ones, how to offer support to those who are grieving, and the different shapes and forms loss can take in our lives.
- (02:54): Personal experiences about grief
- (05:25): Overcoming sadness over deaths
- (11:03): Bad experiences
- (13:17): Effects of kind words
- (21:15): Stop judging yourself
- (25:14): Best story with great impact
- (30:00): Importance of self-care?
Connect w/ Emily:
👋🏽 Connect with me:
Inside The Mind with Misbah Haque
Human Evolution Project