Manage episode 302934306 series 2358250
Selling Your Business
Howard Stross, Stross Law Firm
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 691 Howard Stross
Howard Stross is the founder of Stross Law Firm, P.A. and has over 41 years of legal experience. He helps clients with business law, entity formation, business succession planning, asset protection, estate planning, and real estate transactions. Mr. Stross is a Board-Certified Attorney in real estate law by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Howard Stross about selling your business.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why entrepreneurs shouldn’t sign contracts without a lawyer looking at them first.
● How business owners need to plan their exit many years in advance.
● Why you need to keep the employees happy while exiting your business.
● Why speeding up the sale’s process of a business is never a good idea.
● How not planning an exit ahead of time is one of the biggest mistake business owners make.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices