Manage episode 303895685 series 39391
Official Website: https://www.lawabidingbiker.com
We spent the day installing aftermarket front suspension on Oscar's 2013 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited. Of course, we filmed the entire project and it will eventually release on our YouTube Channel so make sure you're subscribed!
In this episode, Oscar and I generally discuss the different options for aftermarket front suspension for Harley-Davidson motorcycles along with why you would want to do this. In Oscar's case, it was because his suspension was becoming very soft, which was affecting his front braking and making for a rough ride, especially when he had his passenger on the back. His front end was really dipping when applying the front brakes.SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
You should also change out your front fork fluid at regularly recommended intervals. We discuss how to do this and also filmed it for release on our YouTube channel. Renewing your fork fluid can help with some front suspension issues you may be having. The procedures for this can vary a bit from year to year.
This article is just an overview about changing out the front suspension on your Harley and you really need to listen in to this podcast episode as we go over all the fine details of this project. We talk about what we learned during this project, some tips and tricks, and things to avoid.CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
You can change out your front suspension on your Harley right in your very own shop or garage with the help of our video. But, having some specialty tools on hand will make this job a bit easier.
Specialty Tools to Consider:
- Fork Seal Driver
- Fork Leg and Tube Holder Tool
- Fork Cap Nut Socket
- Titan Motorcycle Lift and Min-Jack
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Jim Knisley of Bloomington, IL
- David Rodriguez of Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Todd Mercer of the United State Military
- Ty Fox of Nazareth , Pennsylvania
- Elisha Bryant of University Place, WA
- Euan Brown of Melbourne, Australia
- Richard Tardy of Marion, Indiana
- Brad Varmo of Thornton, Colorado
- Dan Norman
- Rodolfo Sanchez of Houston, Texas
- Joseph Orr of North Hollywood, California
- Gerald Boyer of Merced, CA
________________________________________________________ FURTHER INFORMATION: Official Website: http://www.LawAbidingBiker.com Email & Voicemail: http://www.LawAbidingBiker.com/Contact Podcast Hotline Phone: 509-731-3548 HELP SUPPORT US! JOIN THE BIKER REVOLUTION! #BikerRevolution #LawAbidingBiker 🛒SHOP IN THE LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE 🛒 😎BECOME A MEMBER AND GET BENEFITS 😎 📹GET PREMIUM MOTORCYCLE TUTORIAL VIDEOS 📹 🎬WATCH OUR MOTORCYCLE DOCUMENTARY FILMS HERE🎬 💰LEAVE A FLAT DONATION 💰 🎙CHECK OUT THE WEEKLY PODCAST 🎙 ⓕ FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ⓕ 🐦 FOLLOW US ON TWITTER 🐦