Manage episode 304297485 series 2825615
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 703 Maxine Shapiro
Maxine Shapiro is a dynamic facilitator, speaker, and coach who’s acting and improv background at the Second City Improv Lab merges with 25 years in the business world and financial industry. She has been the host of two financial radio shows and was a weekly financial guest commentator for NPR's "Marketplace," one of the most widely listened to business broadcasts in the country.
She brings her outrageous blend of humor and business savvy to organizations: from The Federal Reserve System to FOX, Amway to Zappos, and biotech to Higher Ed, using one of the most exhilarating forces in business and leadership development today – the application of improvisation!
Maxine's passion and deep belief are that any Audacious Outrageous and Legendary Customer Experience (CX) must begin with a Bold, Sincere, and Engaging Employee Experience (EX). Her goal is to empower all Employers to empower their employees through her highly interactive and successful Collaborcate!™ process.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Maxine Shapiro about empowering employees using Collaborcate!.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How being yourself is extremely important part of the customer experience.
● Why organizations must tap into the dormant talent of their employees to survive.
● How no one graduates from college thinking they want to be micromanaged.
● Why it’s important to be agile when working in a customer service environment.
● How “Yes and…” should be borrowed from improv and used by businesses when talking with customers who are upset.
Connect with Maxine:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices