Manage episode 305725896 series 2525290
Our third podcast in this edition is with Dell Medical School's Professor David Ring.
- Cost-effectiveness of surgery versus cast immobilization for adults with a bicortical fracture of the scaphoid waist: an economic evaluation of the SWIFFT trial
- Predictors for poor outcome for conservatively treated traumatic triangular fibrocartilage complex tears
- Mental-Health Phenotypes and Patient-Reported Outcomes in Upper-Extremity Illness
- Surgery versus cast immobilisation for adults with a bicortical fracture of the scaphoid waist (SWIFFT): a pragmatic, multicentre, open-label, randomised superiority trial
- Acute distal biceps tendon repair using cortical button fixation results in excellent short- and long-term outcomes