Manage episode 323079621 series 2876217
In this latest Stuff We Didn’t Get in Sunday School episode, we’re talking about one of the most complex, mysterious, and just plain weird concepts in Christianity: the Trinity. Join Resident Bible Scholar Erin Moon along with Knox and Jamie as they deep-dive this Christian doctrine while exploring listener questions. Along the way, you’ll get a trinitarian vocabulary lesson, learn about pooping yourself to death, and hear Erin’s worst movie description ever.
- The Popcast Live! Buy Tickets Here
- Biblical Support: Matthew 28:19 | 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 | 2 Corinthians 13:13-14
- What is Arianism? Learn more here
- So much wonder: Wonder Twins | Wonder Pets
- A Jenga game? Jumanji | Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | Jumanji: The Next Level
- Read: Delighting in the Trinity by Michael Reeves
- Visualizing the Trinity: Celtic Symbol | Helpful Chart
- Extra Credit: N.T. Wright on Paul’s Trinitarian Theology
- In Conclusion, No One Knows: Get the merch here
BIBLE BINGE SEMINARY
Our Patreon supporters can access our Mini Favored or Forsaken episodes, Sacred Cinema companion devotionals, weekly discussion board posts, Faith Adjacent Book Club, and more! Become a partner.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It's a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don't matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter: Sign up here
Shop our Amazon Link: amazon.com/shop/thepopcast