Manage episode 327199090 series 2803060
I’ll be honest, if you Google biohacking you might get a little scared but what it really comes down to is adjusting your internal environment so that you can have more longevity, better brain function, and feel better overall. This week, episode 103 of the Positively Living Podcast is about biohacking brain fog for productivity!
In this episode of the Positively Living Podcast, my guest Tanessa Shears shares the importance of getting to the root problems of your brain fog and provides actionable steps you can take right now to leverage biohacking to better balance your health and business.
Tanessa and I cover the following topics:
- How brain fog shows up and why it is so normal in the entrepreneur community, but doesn’t have to be!
- Isolating the 3 root causes of your brain fog: sleep, nutrition, and stress.
- Understanding the difference between sleep opportunity vs. sleep time and the difference between deep sleep vs. REM sleep (and why you need to know them)
- Answering the age-old question, can we “catch up” on sleep?
- Understanding how food affects your body so that you can make informed decisions when it comes to what you are putting on your plate and when you’re eating it.
- Finding the balance between your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system by creating space for nothingness.
Biohacking is a great way to better understand how our bodies work so that we can adjust our sleep, make intentional choices when it comes to our nutrition, and manage our stress for optimum brain performance.
Learn more about Positively Living and Lisa at https://positivelyproductive.com/podcast/
If you’re ready to reduce stress and overwhelm by doing less, yet still achieving more, I invite you to join me for a Strategy Session: a heart-opening, mind-expanding, goal-setting session that gives you the clarity needed to determine your best steps forward. Go to www.positivelyproductive.com/strategy and use the promo code PODCAST for a special listener discount.
CONNECT WITH TANESSA SHEARS:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Positively Living Podcast: Prioritizing Sleep for Health and Productivity with Mollie McGlocklin
Positively Living Podcast: How Your Body Responds to Stress with Christa Bevan
Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny
Start your own podcast with Buzzsprout!