Manage episode 298602861 series 2836165
2 Wealth Show S3 Ep15 – Inflation and Delinquency in a Post Covid Era
Super E and Justin talk about current economics including inflation and delinquency rates and provide an update on forbearance post Covid.
- A Trip to a Pig Show!
- You don't know what you don't know.
- Inflation is Rising, Delinquency rates are going down.
Resources and links discussed
- Videocast on BrightPath Notes YouTube Channel
- Videocast on Elizabeth Maora YouTube Channel
- BrightPath Notes Website - https://brightpathnotes.com
- Elizabeth Maora LLC Website - https://elizabethmaorallc.com
Sponsored By: Integrated Health Solutions
We are passionate about your health and wellness and we know you want to enjoy a vibrant, pain-free, active lifestyle, but when you are in pain this seems almost impossible.
In order to be pain-free, move fluidly, and enjoy an optimal level of functionality, you need a personalized yet integrated, research based and clinically proven approach and that’s what we do.
To learn more visit us at
About the Hosts
Justin Bogard – Note Investor specializing in performing Residential Real Estate Debt. He finds deals and acquires them for his own portfolio as well as educates investors while walking them through the process of owning a Real Estate Note!
Super E – Real Estate Investor specializing in short-term rentals and the management of them. She connects investors with short-term tenants and manages everything in-between.
Connect with the Hosts:
- @2wealthshow – Facebook/Instagram
- @wealth_show - Twitter