Manage episode 289946775 series 1742937
Inside the Massenomics gym in Western Northeast South Dakota, an ever-vigilant DVD player spins a copy of the circa 2007 documentary “Power Unlimited” around the clock. Who better to have on deck for a look back at that film than the owners of that very gym? We were excited to have Tommy DeFea and Tanner Baird join us for the crossover event nobody knew they needed:
- What was their reaction the first time they saw the film, and how did they get their DVD copy?
- What scene in the film gets us the most fired up?
- What’s aged the best, and worst, since it was released?
- Is powerlifting fundamentally different than it was then?
- What’s the least believable story?
- How do Tommy and Tanner fare when we turn the tables and have them play the Overrated/Underrated game from their own podcast?
Subscribe for updates about our new gym (Third Street Barbell) and apparel line at 3sb.co! Local memberships and international fresh fits! Get early access to our next drop!
Produced by Jim McDonald
Production assistance by Sam McDonald.
Theme by Aaron Moore.
Branding by Joseph Manzo.