Manage episode 262554642 series 2612250
By Sam Makhoul. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
With many of us staying home due to COVID-19, we are finding ourselves binging on TV and social media for hours.
Whilst this is keeping us entertained, it is putting us in a sub-optimal state of intelligence.
In this Aussie exclusive, the author of LIMITLESS, Jim Kwik joins me to talk about:
- The 4 super villains limiting our intelligence and performance in life.
- The Mindset, Motivation, Method model for exponential learning and growth.
- How to examine, excavate and expunge limiting beliefs, impacting your mindset.
- The 3 key elements to motivation.
- The 5 methods to accelerated learning.
- How children should learn.
- The 8 LIES of learning.
- And so much more from arguably the world’s best teacher.
Short for time? See below time stamps for key talking points:
4.20 - Identifying the four digital super villains (digital deluge, digital distraction, digital dementia, digital deduction)
5.08 - Digital deluge
6.09 - Digital distraction
6.28 - Digital dementia
8.13 - Digital deduction
9.54 – Training tools to help build the learning skills of teenagers
12.20 – How to bring the model to life and overcome your weakness
12.47 – Introduction the three Ms (mindset, method, motivation)
14.09 – Mindset
14.53 – Method
15.38 – Motivation
15.55 – The learning of LIES (limited ideas entertained)
18.29 - How to uncover your S3s to improve your learning
26.35 – The three Is (inspiration, ideation, implementation)
33.44 – How parents can best interact with their children
40.51 – How to guide children to finding their purpose and motivation at school