Manage episode 224775248 series 1542236
In these episodes Lauren and Brandon discuss fundamental principles to employ during the lead-up to a kill. They go in depth on how to avoid a chase to and keep a herd calm when cornering a sheep or goat. They also explain the mechanisms for bringing down and subduing a ruminant.
Introduction and Announcements:
- Help us produce four episodes a month by supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/meatsmith.
- We have upcoming fall classes!
- Christmastide, 1:01
- Feasting....Even when you don't like the bacon! 3:10
- Fundamental principles of the lead-up to the kill, 40:28
- Taking down and subduing a ruminant, 1:09:21
Coming soon!Links for Episode 26 + 27:
- Winston Churchill quote on pigs: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pigs
- What is Called Thinking by Martin Heidegger: https://www.amazon.com/Called-Thinking-Harper-Perennial-Thought/dp/006090528X/
Links for Episode 27: Coming soon!