Manage episode 295391654 series 1542236
In these episodes, Brandon and Lauren discuss Natural Law, what it is, and how it is observable on the farm.
They also share the new direction the podcast is going, pork shares availability, and the last Summer Family Pig Class.
Introduction and Announcements:
- Last Summer Family Pig class is almost sold out! September 2nd-4th.
- Membership -- a gift that gives all year long!
- Dozens of Brandon's videos
- Forum topics are now categorized for easy browsing!
- 60-day free trial available! Promo code: "60daytrial"
- To Harvest a Pig Nicely is available FREE of charge on our YouTube channel!
- Gain membership to our exclusive Facebook Meatsmith Table group and help us produce more episodes by supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/meatsmith.
- Charcuterie prayer, 1:07
- Podcast becoming more philosophical, 3.19
- Natural Law, 5:41
- Natures cues, 6:55
- Inviting guests onto the podcast, 10:40
- Membership Meatsmith education, 12:20
- Summer classes and pork shares, 14:54
- Learning Natural Law through raising livestock, 16:12
- Emotional reactions to slaughter, 20:03
- Definition of Natural Law, 25:19
- Pigs are always piggish, 33:22
- The Creator and his order, 37:31
- Natural Law vs. Naturalism, 39:24
- Raising chickens anecdotes, 44:10
- Assuming the nature of things is either perceivable or non-existent, 45:30
- Coming soon!
- Charcuterie and French Pork Cookery by Jane Grigson https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/575014.Charcuterie_and_French_Pork_Cookery
- Joel Salatin - http://www.polyfacefarms.com/
- Coming soon!