Manage episode 300822241 series 11463
- Please donate to St. Jude. Cancer sucks, and childhood cancer sucks a lot. Please donate any amount of money, if you can.
- Follow-up from Hypercritical #31 on 24 August 2011 (via Philip Spedding)
- Casey apologizes to Collin Donnell
- Regarding 1Password and Electron
- CSAM Neural Hash algorithm extracted?
- Safari 15 Updates
- A quick aside about battery health
- Apple’s PR war against itself
- Thursday, 15 July: Apple cracks down on remote work
- Wednesday, 4 August: Apple places female EPM on leave after tweeting about sexism in the office
- Thursday, 5 August: Apple’s CSAM roll-out
- Monday, 9 August: Apple shuts down employee-run surveys on pay
- Monday, 16 August: Apple forces FlickType for Watch out of the App Store
- Monday, 23 August:
- Post-show: Marco went to a Phish concert!
- Phish at Atlantic City Beach, 2021-08-15
- Dave Matthews Band also played somewhere on 2021-08-07 (But you can’t listen to it, apparently. Probably for the best. –ed.)
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Made In: Better cookware for better meals. Get 15% off your first order with code ATP.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!