Manage episode 293549582 series 1024422
Today I’m excited to introduce you to Lora K. Joy. Lora tells us she always knew she didn’t fit in with her adoptive parents, and that she made promises to herself that she would do things differently. Lora recounts a transformative moment where she grieved her adoption loss that intrinsically changed her forever. We also unpack some of the things that lead to her decision to become estranged from her adoptive parents and how she maintains her protective boundary.
- Goodbye Hypervigilance: Healing Adoptee Worry by Lora K. Joy
- Adoptee Epiphanies on Facebook and Instagram created by Pamela Karanova (adopteesconnect.com)
- Lora K. Joy: www.myadopteetruth.com | Instagram | Facebook
- Haley Radke: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Adoptees On: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Support Adoptees On