Manage episode 280831442 series 2739737
Welcome back to PSA Thursday, a weekly-ish segment in which we talk about how to handle money, work, and life in the year that is 2020.
Today, we focus on the importance of end-of-year tax planning before you ring in 2021.
We cover these tips:
- Open a retirement account
- Adjust your tax withholdings
- Check your 529 Plan
- Make charitable contributions
- Why this could be a good year to make a Roth conversion
- Spend down the balance in your FSA
For more information, visit the show notes at https://affordanything.com/psathursday