Manage episode 293707736 series 1344203
We're trying to lead a revival of Theory of Constraints thinking tools and all it's peripheral practices...a "ToC-aissance" if you will! In the first episode in our series we sit down with Clarke Ching, The Bottleneck Guy. We discuss theory of constraints in the abstract, how to combine ToC thinking with Agile delivery practices, and everything bottleneck related. Enjoy!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you'd like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!