Manage episode 296061157 series 1344203
This week we sit down with guest Graham Scott to dig into Throughput Accounting...is it really accounting? How does this help us make better decisions? And if it's so great, why do we still use cost accounting to make decisions? We also talk about Graham's research around using Theory of Constraints to assist in budgeting inside of enterprises. Enjoy!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you'd like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!