Harish Batlapenumarthy, co-founder of Emtropy Labs, discusses the future of supervised machine learning to improve customer service
Manage episode 330748567 series 2986762
Harish Batlapenumarthy always believed culture is more important than anything else at work. He and the team at Emtropy Labs set out to identify how groups communicate in companies using machine learning. They ultimately landed on listening to customer feedback to automatically generate insights into customer experience metrics like churn risk.
Listen and learn...
- A better way to identify customer sentiment using supervised machine learning
- What techniques are most effective for labeling training data
- Why traditional methods of measuring customer satisfaction are poor at understanding actual customer satisfaction
- How to mitigate the impact of bias in training data
- How Harish defines "responsible AI"
- Why there will always be a need for human customer success managers
References in this episode...