Manage episode 282971390 series 2854245
By AICPA. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Rohit Arora, CEO and Co-Founder, Biz2Credit
- Erik Asgeirsson, President & CEO, CPA.com
- Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA, President & CEO, AICPA
- Lisa Simpson, Director, Firm Services, AICPA
- PPP Reopening
- Latest Updates & Recommendations
- Lender Update
- 2021 Outlook with Barry Melancon
- AICPA President and CEO Barry Melancon talks about how the profession can be a “settling voice” for businesses as a new administration grapples with economic recovery and other challenges.
- Lisa Simpson, the AICPA’s vice president of firm services, discussed the latest developments on the Paycheck Protection Program, including updated guidance on calculating PPP loan amounts, second draws, and calculating gross receipts.
- Erik Asgeirsson, president and CEO of CPA.com, offers insight on the opening of the latest round of PPP applications to all participating lenders, and what 2021 looks like for further business stimulus plans.