Manage episode 299972618 series 75555
Our crew today: Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, and Producer/Director Liz Pyper. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week’s Plane Tale: “Four Instructors Walk into a Bar, Part 2.”
Photo Credit: Nick Anderson
- [00:02:25] NEWS
- [00:02:43] National Cargo 747 Fire in Cargo Compartment
- [00:26:16] Planes on Collision Course after Charles de Gaulle Airport Controller’s Verbal Slip
- [00:32:59] Final Report – Accident: Miami B738 at Jacksonville on May 3rd 2019, Runway Overrun on Landing, Aircraft Ends Up in River
- [00:44:23] Seawind Saga: Pilot Who Crashed in Lake Michigan had 7 Crashes in 7 Days
- [00:50:44] American Airlines Warns About Jet Fuel Shortages Around the U.S.
- [00:55:56] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [01:22:04] COFFEE FUND
- [01:23:47] FEEDBACK
- [01:24:44] Lydon – Airbus Side Stick Controllers
- [01:38:02] Magnus – Interview with Captain Carlos Dardano TACA Flight 110
- [01:43:09] Dave – JAL DC-8 Plane Tale
- [01:47:48] Mike – Go Around
- [01:56:31] PLANE TALES – Four Instructors Walk into a Bar, Part 2
- [02:15:59] Murilo – Global Warming?
- [02:18:59] Rob – A Bit of History re. DC-10
- [02:23:06] Rob – Lone Star Flight Museum in Houston
- [02:27:52] Stephen – Cessna Citation Runway Excursion
- [02:37:02] Jeffrey – Recreational Vehicle/Helicopter
- [02:46:02] Texas Charlie – Love Them RJs
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2021, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License