Manage episode 301140656 series 2931966
- Putting yourself out there an an artist is a hard task, and now with new things on social media, one can feel overwhelmed! Tara talks about using reels and TikTok as a medium to talk about the everyday struggles of being an artist and show them to the world!
- All you need is your phone, Instagram and Inshort, the video editing app!
- For her, changing to reels and short videos was a way to put forward a new image for herself as an artist and get over struggles of an artist!
- She shares her journey how she started making videos, and how it shaped her practice
- She talks about 4 different platforms to share the content you create and grow as an artist- Additionally, she shares how she brainstorms her content ideas and plans them out Connect with Tara on Instagram: @bach.tara Website: https://tarabachart.com Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject