Manage episode 294641874 series 2631029
We get a lot of messages about relationships - both romantic and platonic. And when it comes to conversations around relationships, romantic ones seem to get most of the attention during our 20s and 30s. But FRIENDSHIPS - are just as, if not MORE important, than romantic relationships.
What does it mean to be a friend? A best friend? Do you remember your high school best friend and are they still a part of your life?
Tune in as we recount the friendships that have made a lasting impact on our lives!
This episode was edited by Michelle Hsieh.
P A R T N E R S mentioned in this episode:
- Honey: Get Honey for FREE at Join Honey.com/ABG
- ThriveCausemetics: Get 15% off your first order at thrivecausemetics.com/ABG
- AcornTV: Try Acorn TV free for 30 days at Acorn.TV with code abg.
- All of Us: Get a $25 gift card, personalized genetic ancestry & traits results, and one of 10,000 Fitbit devices at joinallofus.org/abg
- ButcherBox: Get free bacon in every subscription box at ButcherBox.com/ABG
- Warby Parker: Try 5 pairs of glasses at home for free at warbyparker.com/abg
S U B S C R I B E T O U S !
- @asianbossgirl on Apple Podcasts / Spotify / YouTube / Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
- More about us at asianbossgirl.com
E – M A I L U S !
S U P P O R T U S !
- merch: asianbossgirl.myshopify.com
- donation: anchor.fm/asianbossgirl/support
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices