Manage episode 297516906 series 1816738
In today's episode, get a peek into an actual coaching conversation with Shoshana since her concerns are also similar to many other writers who are starting on this journey. Most writers spend too much time living in their head that they end up not knowing what to actually write about. Hopefully, after listening to this episode, you will be inspired to write more and that if you just keep writing, you will get better and better.
What We Discuss Today:
- Putting the things you think on the page
- Getting better at writing by writing
- The creative brain vs. the editor brain
- The importance of knowing your genre and audience
- Trusting the words on the page over processing them in your head
- The two-minute writing exercise
- Tips for writing character names
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!