Manage episode 308170635 series 2954051
Join Mike Cavaggioni with his guest, Savannah Arroyo, on the 70th episode of the Average Joe Finances Podcast. Today, they discuss the similarities between working in the healthcare system and syndicating real estate investments. Savannah is a full-time registered nurse, managing multiple departments at a busy, Magnet-recognized hospital. But she is also a real estate investor, focusing on value-add multifamily syndications. Today, Savannah shares her journey, from finding herself in various leadership positions in hospitals to working with the highest level of real estate professionals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
● The value of building multiple income streams to offset our W2S and retire sooner.
● How multifamily allows investors to pool their resources to get the best deals together.
● The advantage of working in leadership roles when getting into real estate syndication.
● Why we should continually educate ourselves before making any form of investment.
● The importance of building a team and putting systems in place before taking on deals.
● And much more!
About Savannah Arroyo:
When she started working as a registered nurse, Savannah Arroyo naturally found herself in leadership positions. She served on committees, helped lead process improvement initiatives, and solved countless critical situations. And shortly after, Savannah went back to school to receive her Masters of Science in Nursing Leadership and Administration. And since then, Savannah has led clinical services in various settings.
Working as a registered nurse has taught her to thrive in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary team of medical professionals. In addition, Savannah has had the privilege of working with unforgettable patients, brilliant physicians, and caretakers that will forever hold a place in her heart. And so, she was immediately drawn to multifamily syndications due to the many similarities to her career in nursing.
Syndicating a real estate investment requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to problem-solve, and the highest level of communication. Hence, Savannah becomes energized in situations like these as overcoming challenges brings her so much fulfillment. Nowadays, she works under the Willow Investment Group, which seeks out investment opportunities that provide the most optimal returns for its investors.
Find Savannah Arroyo:
Average Joe Finances®
- Our social media links can be found here: https://flow.page/avgjoefinances
- Check out: https://averagejoefinances.com
- Balance Your Portfolio with Passiv: https://averagejoefinances.com/passiv
- Buying or Selling a House? https://averagejoefinances.com/realtor
- Interested in getting your real estate license? https://averagejoefinances.com/prepagent
- Use the same Audio/Video Editing Team that I use: https://editpods.com
- Host your own Podcast here: https://averagejoefinances.com/buzzsprout
- Social Media Management Tool: https://averagejoefinances.com/social-media
· Robinhood: https://averagejoefinances.com/robinhood
· Webull: https://averagejoefinances.com/webull
- Consolidate debt: https://averagejoefinances.com/sofi-loans/
- Get Life Insurance: https://averagejoefinances.com/ladder
- Average Joe Finances Swag: averagejoefinances.com/resources/shop
Join me at the Real Estate Wealth Builders Conference in Phoenic, AZ this March 10th-12th.
Get your conference tickets here: https://rewbcon.com
Use promo code MIKE to get $50 off.