Manage episode 302507412 series 2710239
California’s Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom survived a Republican-led effort to recall him from office, this week. Axios' Margaret Talev says new polling points to some GOP voters pushing back on the party in a few places.
- Plus, research into kids and long COVID.
- And, crab cakes are the latest supply chain headache.
Guests: Axios' Margaret Talev, Tina Reed, and Michael Graff.
Credits: Axios Today is produced in partnership with Pushkin Industries. The team includes Niala Boodhoo, Sara Kehaulani Goo, Dan Bobkoff, Alexandra Botti, Nuria Marquez Martinez, Sabeena Singhani, Alex Sugiura, and Michael Hanf. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Judge agrees to consider temporarily blocking Texas abortion ban
- NIH launches massive project to study long COVID
- Crab cake sticker shock: A crabmeat shortage hits Charlotte restaurants
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices