Manage episode 291692542 series 2805324
DISCUSSED: Merlin is reporting live from the show floor; sleep is complicated; food is complicated, too; Dan tries to build muscles the right way; he also has strong feelings about TV shopping; Merlin just wants someone to tell him which is The Good One.
Links for this episode:
- Feeling Blah During the Pandemic? It's Called Languishing - The New York Times
The neglected middle child of mental health can dull your motivation and focus — and it may be the dominant emotion of 2021.
- The Importance of Routines, Even Interrupted by a Pandemic - The New York Times
By setting routines for myself, I was able to shield myself from chaos. Then the pandemic happened. I set out to get them back on track.
- Reviews and Ratings - RTINGS.com
- HDMI 2.1: What you need to know - CNET
- ::: LG | webOS TV Developer :: Discover webOS TV
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV w/ webOS: A World of Content | LG USA
- LG CX 65 inch Class 4K Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ® (64.5'' Diag) (OLED65CXPUA) | LG USA
Merlin's beloved fancy TV.
- LG CX OLED Review (OLED48CXPUB, OLED55CXPUA, OLED65CXPUA, OLED77CXPUA) - RTINGS.com
- TV Tools - RTINGS.com
Take things into your own hands. Use our tools and find the best TV for your needs
- TV Size to Distance Calculator and Science - RTINGS.com
Use our size to distance calculator to see which size TV you should get based on how far away you'll be sitting from the screen.
- Reconcilable Differences #150: The Stands - Relay FM
"Next, the focus turns to TV stands. While pretty much all of them are incompatible with John's house, this generates a careful visual interrogation of the bizarre manner in which Sony thinks your home works." [Siracusa, picking nits at his best]